Passion – Commitment – Service
SARA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that supports:
•health and wellness of animals in shelters, sanctuaries and rescues.
•caregivers at each animal organization.
Through Reiki treatment and training programs, SARA educates:
•interested shelter, sanctuary and rescue staff and caregivers.
•animal lovers in the community at large.
SARA seeks to promote Reiki’s standing in the scientific community by:
•supporting ethical and animal-friendly animal Reiki research studies.
•creating alliances with the veterinary community.
Through SARA’s ongoing professional development, training and evaluation program for members, SARA seeks to:
•promote the highest standards in Animal Reiki Practitioner and Teacher excellence.
•provide ongoing support for Animal Reiki Practitioners and Teachers volunteering in shelters, sanctuaries and rescues
SARA’s goals are to:
1. Teach and foster an understanding of energy healing.
2. Teach the ethical approach to use when working with Reiki and animals.
3. Provide a standardized approach to implementing professional Animal Reiki programs for shelters, sanctuaries and other facilities that assist animals in need.
4. Document the effects of Animal Reiki on individual animals and the possible effects on
shelter and rescue statistics as a whole.
5. Serve as a world-wide information and referral resource for Reiki practitioners, shelters, sanctuaries and other facilities that assist animals in need that wish to incorporate an Animal Reiki program.
6. Educate the public, shelters, sanctuaries, and other facilities that assist animals in need on the benefits Animal Reiki can provide to animals in need and their human caretakers.
Please visit: Animals and Reiki